Learn More about Our Personal Injury Law Firm

Put Your Confidence in Us

Rocky Walton has lived in Arlington since 1975 and has been very involved in the community. He served on the Arlington City Council, elected at large, in two terms from 1990 to 1994. He had many accomplishments during his terms. Before that, he served seven years on the Planning and Zoning Commission. Before that, he was president of the Wimbledon Homeowners Association for many years. Before that, he was Cub Scout Master of seven Cub Scout groups, when his son was participating. He was also a baseball coach for several years. He has served on several other voluntary community boards. Rocky Walton is trusted by clients, lawyers, judges and Arlington citizens. You can put your confidence in us.

We Get Involved With Our Clients

When our clients are suffering, we help them get the best medical care available to ease the pain and help them get better.  Unlike other lawyers, we do not refer to chiropractors, who sometimes cause further injury.  If surgery is needed and there is no health insurance, we make the arrangements so our clients can get the help they need.  When the case has been successfully settled, we negotiate with the health insurance company and medical providers so that our clients net as much recovery as possible.  

We Are Very Aggressive in a Professional Way

We do whatever it takes to get the desired results, as long as it is legal and ethical.  If needed, we will file suit, litigate, hire experts, and go to jury trial.  We are trial specialists.  While most “personal injury lawyers” never go to trial or even file suit, we do so frequently.  Insurance companies are rich and powerful and do everything they can to pay as little money as possible to the injury victim.  They hire large powerful law firms to do everything possible to try to win, but we know what to expect and we get ready to do battle.

Credentials – Knowledge and Experience

The Law Firm of Roger “Rocky” Walton, P. C. has been exclusively representing Personal Injury and Wrongful Death cases since 1987.  Rocky Walton has been Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the official Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1994. Less than 3% of Texas lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law.  The other 97% cannot ethically claim to be specialists in this area.  Rocky Walton is also officially peer review rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell by lawyers and judges.  That is the top rating for legal ability and ethical standards, putting Rocky in the top 5%, nationwide.  When other lawyers look for a lawyer in which to refer a case, they look at Board Certification and Martindale-Hubbell.  

Roger Rocky Walton Arlington TX, Personal Injury Lawyer

We have a reputation among lawyers of being highly qualified and capable of getting excellent results.  Over 100 lawyers currently refer cases to us, because they trust us to do a good job and treat their clients the right way.  Our lawyers have many other credentials described in other sections.  Our legal staff includes two licensed claims adjusters and a degreed litigation paralegal, also described elsewhere.   

Call Us Now to Discuss Your Case and Make a Convenient Appointment at No Charge or Obligation

Find out why we have nothing but five star rating reviews.  Out of the thousands of clients, not one has given us a rating less than five star.  Eighty percent of our business comes by referral from clients, lawyers, medical offices, friends, and others.  Give us a try.  You will be glad you did.  Call or text us now at 817-429-4299 or fill out the intake form on this website.  Thank you, we look forward to serving you.  

Roger 'Rocky' Walton

The Law Firm of Roger "Rocky" Walton, P.C.

The Law Firm of Roger "Rocky" Walton, P.C., has been exclusively representing personal injury clients since 1987. He is proud to be affiliated with top legal organizations, including:

  • Texas Trial Lawyers Association
  • American Association for Justice
  • Texas Board of Legal Specialization
  • Tarrant County Bar Association 

If you are looking for legal representation from a top-rated lawyer in Arlington, call or text our law firm at (817) 429-4299 today! We serve clients in Grand Prairie, Fort Worth, and surrounding areas.

Contact Us Today

Rate, Review & Explore

Social Accounts Sprite