Ensure Your Rights Are Protected by Choosing a Credentialed Personal Injury Attorney
The Law Firm of Roger “Rocky” Walton, P.C., has been conveniently located in Arlington for decades. The firm represents bodily injury victims all over the State of Texas, but mostly in the Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, and Dallas (DFW) area.
the Best Choice for Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Cases
If you needed heart surgery, you wouldn't hire a general surgeon. If you have a death or catastrophic injury case, you need an attorney specialist, a board certified specialist in personal injury trial law. Roger "Rocky" Walton is a personal injury lawyer in Arlington Texas who is certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
We work very hard for our clients and we keep them very informed. We are highly qualified and know the law and best strategy to get the desired results. We are completely honest and ethical with our clients and treat them the way we would want to be treated. We promptly respond to phone calls, emails and requests for meetings.
Our experienced attorneys can help you navigate through this difficult time. If you have lost a loved one due to another's negligence, our law firm can help you secure justice and compensation.
Our attorneys have the experience and the accreditations necessary to represent your best interests. No matter what type of claim you have, our law firm will fight to achieve justice on your behalf.
The Rocky Advantage
- Less Than 3% of Texas Attorneys are Specialists in Personal Injury Trial Law
- Less than 3% of Texas Attorneys Have an Advanced Law Degree.
- Less Than 1% of Texas Attorneys are Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Less Than 1% of Tarrant County Lawyers were named as a top personal injury lawyer.
- Less Than 6% Of Texas Attorneys are Members of the Texas State Bar College.
- Less Than 14% of Texas Attorneys Are Rated AV, the Highest Peer Review Rating In Legal Ability and Ethics by Martindale-Hubbell.
- 100% of Injury Victims Have the Right to Change Attorneys and/or Get a Second Opinion at Any Time.
- Less than 5% of all law firms nationwide in all areas of law are listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
- The Attorney Fees charged by Specialists may be no more than fees charged by other PI lawyers.
Roger "Rocky" Walton is an experienced injury lawyer providing quality legal services in Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth and Mansfield, Texas. For your special free case review: Call Rocky NOW at (817) 429-4299 or toll-free at (888) 762-5988 or Click Here..
My settlement was much more than I expected. I was so happy with the result and with the way my case was handled all the way through. - Jolene Z.
We Are Always Fair With Our Clients
We don’t require our clients to pay us on an hourly basis. That would sometimes be extremely expensive, considering the amount of time we put into our cases. We charge on a contingency basis so that our fee is determined by the amount of the recovery, whether it settles or goes to a jury verdict. If we do not make a recovery for some reason, our clients do not owe us anything for our fee or even our out of pocket expenses. We handle all aspects of the case according to the high ethical standards of the State Bar of Texas. Our lawyers have also taken an oath to follow the Texas Lawyers Creed.
Recent Blog Posts
Types of Personal Injuries: Lawsuits and Legal OptionsNov 28th 2017Personal injury lawsuits take many forms. The Law Firm of Roger "Rocky" Walton, P.C. consider various accidents and harmful incidents...