Collect Fair Compensation after an Airplane Accident
While rare, airplane accidents do occur and the consequences can be catastrophic. Loss of life, severe injuries, and property damage are common results of an airline incident. However, determining who is at fault for this type of accident is often complex and requires extensive investigation by multiple government agencies.
At the Law Firm of Roger 'Rocky' Walton, P.C. in Arlington, TX, we understand how devastating an aviation accident can be, both for the survivors and the loved ones of the victims. Our airplane accident lawyers have the skills to investigate your case and help collect the compensation you deserve from those to blame for the accident. For more information about our services, contact our office online or call or text (817) 429-4299 to schedule a free case evaluation.
Negligence and Airplane Accidents
Accidents involving aircraft are highly complex. A wide range of factors are involved in maintaining the safety of any given flight. When an accident does occur, several parties may be held liable for the accident, including:
- Pilot: The pilot of an airplane has a long list of duties which they must carry out. If they fail to perform any action properly, such as checking instruments or adjusting for weather conditions, an accident can occur.
- Mechanic: Before take-off, the mechanical staff inspects the plane to ensure it is safe to fly. Failing to properly maintain or repair equipment can have serious consequences.
- Air traffic controller: These individuals have the crucial job of maintaining flight paths and ensuring safe passage for aircraft. However, in some cases, air traffic controllers fail to give timely warnings or violate Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules, leading to catastrophic results.
- Manufacturer: Improper manufacturing or design can often contribute to or cause an incident.
Our team at the Law Firm of Roger 'Rocky' Walton can investigate the accident to determine who is at fault and begin building a case to hold negligent parties responsible for their actions.
Consequences of an Aviation Accident
When an accident occurs involving an aircraft, the results can be catastrophic. For example, on April 17, 2018, an engine exploded on a Southwest Airlines flight from New York to Dallas. The force of the explosion shattered a window, partially sucking a woman out of the plane. As a result of the accident, one individual was killed and seven others were injured.
Our personal injury attorneys can handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on recovering.
An airplane accident can cause catastrophic personal injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one. In addition, these types of incidents are typically accompanied by large amounts of property damage. Our team at the Law Firm of Roger 'Rocky' Walton can help you pursue compensation for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Future loss of earning power
- Pain and suffering
We understand how overwhelming the aftermath of a serious accident can be. Our personal injury attorneys can handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on recovering.
Schedule a Consultation
If you have suffered as a result of an airplane accident, you need an attorney who can investigate and build a strong case for compensation. Contact our firm online or by phone at (817) 429-4299 to schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation and learn more about how we can help you collect.