A Skilled Bodily Injury Lawyer Can Represent Your Interests and Secure Damages
If you or a loved one were injured due to a third party's negligence, bodily injury lawyer Roger "Rocky" Walton in Arlington, TX, can help you secure the compensation you deserve. Bodily injuries can range from a traumatic brain injury to a burn injury and may be life-threatening.
Any catastrophic bodily injury is likely to result in a need for extensive and costly medical treatment. An experienced personal injury attorney works diligently to ensure you receive adequate compensation for these expenses and other damages.
Types of Bodily Injuries
There are a variety of bodily injuries that may result from a wide range of accidents. These injuries may include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): TBI is typically the result of blunt force trauma to the head, common in car accidents, but can also result from other accidents. This injury can result in cognitive or physical impairment, can be life-threatening, and may have life-long consequences.
- Burn Injury: Burn injury may result from a chemical, electrical, open flame or grill burn, and more. Serious burns are likely to result in scarring and can be life-threatening.
- Spinal Cord Injury: A spinal cord injury may result from a motor vehicle accident, a workplace accident, or a slip and fall accident. This type of injury can be fatal and may result in paralysis.
- Loss of Limb: The loss of a limb can result from a car accident, a workplace accident, the use of defective or malfunctioning machinery. Loss of limb may occur during the accident, or as part of a necessary surgical treatment. Costly prosthetics are typically necessary to replace the amputated limb.
- Facial Damage: This type of injury can result from a wide variety of accidents and may require extensive plastic surgery or other treatments.
Any catastrophic bodily injury is likely to result in extensive and costly medical treatment. An personal injury attorney works diligently to ensure you receive adequate compensation for these expenses and other damages.
Bodily Injury Damages
If you have suffered a bodily injury in any type of accident, Rocky Walton will work hard to ensure that you are compensated for the damages you may have suffered as a result of your injury. Damages that may be sought for a bodily injury include:
- Medical Expenses: A bodily injury is a catastrophic and sometimes life-threatening injury and can result in extended hospital stays, costly treatments and surgeries, specialized equipment, modifications to your home or vehicle, long-term care, rehabilitation, and more.
- Lost Wages: A bodily injury may result in an extended absence from work, frequently without pay. Additionally, if you are unable to adequately perform the duties of your former position due to your injury, you may have to quit your job or take a lower-paying position.
- Quality of Life: Many bodily injuries result in a lowered quality of life, inhibiting you from enjoying certain activities and may even reduce your ability to be independent.
- Pain and Suffering: The experience of suffering a bodily injury can take a catastrophic emotional toll that affects your quality of life. Rocky Walton can effectively illustrate the extent of your pain and suffering to help you secure further compensation.
What to Expect from the Law Firm of Rocky Walton
Rocky Walton is a board-certified trial lawyer with over 25 years of experience in personal injury law. He can provide you with the assistance you may need to receive necessary medical treatment, especially for those who lack health insurance. He offers free, no-obligation case evaluations to review and discuss your case with you in detail. We will investigate your case, gather evidence, and collect necessary medical records and other documents to build a strong case against the responsible parties.
Contact Our Law Firm Today
Roger Walton has represented personal injury victims who have experienced a wide range of bodily injuries, and as your attorney, he will build a strong case to seek compensation for the numerous damages you may have suffered. If you or a loved one has suffered a bodily injury following an accident, do not wait to contact our law firm and schedule your free consultation.